Kenall Manufacturing has announced the launch of a new version of its renowned Millenium Stretch™, with lower wattages and higher efficacy.
The new version is much more advanced than the previous versions and comes in scalable lumen packages ranging from 3900 – 9200 delivered lumens.
According to the press release on the PR Web, the Millenium Stretch™ is the company’s most popular product.
Ideal for general purpose rooms, locker rooms, fitness areas, natatoriums, corridors, stairwells, and cafeterias, the product requires minimal maintenance.
Some of the features of the Millenium Stretch LED include:
- 24- hour Quick Ship on select products
- Die-cast and extruded, marine-grade aluminium housing
- Polycarbonate lens standard
- Patented modular system; continuous row mounting for flexibility
- Surface ceiling, wall, corner or optional pendant mounting
- Integral occupancy sensor available in 12” x 24” and 12” x 48”
- cUL Wet location listed – covered ceilings
- cUL Certified IP64 per IEC 60598
For further information about the product and Kenall Manufacturing, please go to http://www.kenall.com